When ordering or registering on our site you will be asked to enter your email address.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, enter information on our site, or when your watch transmits data to our website.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, navigate the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• We collect your email address during your registration.
• We keep track of the model and operating system version of your watch.
• Location (GPS): Some of our products require access to your location to provide the information you need. The weather forecast is an example. Your device send the location data to our website so we can collect the information your need, but be NEVER store it on our databases and we do not keep track of it in any way.
• Third party websites: Some of our products require access to third party websites that contain personal information. The watch faces that display information from Garmin, Strava and Fitbit website are examples of that. These products ask for your explicit authorization to access the data and we will never store the information collected from third party websites on our database. You have complete control of the information you authorize us to read and can always revoke access to your data on the website that is the source of the information.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We DO NOT request or keep credit card information.
All transactions are processed through a payment provider (PAYPAL) and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled and some of our services will not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your data to outside parties.
If there are any questions regarding this document you may reach us using our contact form
Last Edited on April 21th, 2019